Saturday, October 07, 2006

Day 1: Rock Cut State Park

This might be the last chance for camping this year. The weather is getting cooler although the temperature highs this weekend were going to be in the 70‘s.

The day didn’t start all that great, I got a rock in my windshield on the way to the park. Can you imagine if I was on my motorcycle?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess I bought myself a new windshield this weekend

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My sleeping quarters for tonight

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Campsites by the lake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hitting the trail on the mountain bike

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This trail was a bit too advanced for me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The paved bicycle trail was nice and twisty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sandy tearing it up on her bike

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sandy made dinner

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We kept warm by the fire as the temperatures plunged. I had an extra sleeping bag just in case it got really cold but I didn’t need it, I used it as an extra pad.

No comments: