Sunday, October 15, 2006

XT trespassing

I had so many things to do at home, kept checking the weather and it never got as warm as they said it was going to be and I had so much to do at home. But finally towards the end of the day I got out there looking for some dirt. I found some near the railroad tracks in my town.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even found some water crossings

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just me and the XT near the tracks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Puddles to play in

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A pile of dirt to play with

Better then riding around on paved roads I guess. I'm not sure if I can ride around here though, I didn’t see any signs that I couldn’t, only sign I saw was for “no dumping” so maybe I can keep coming here to practice some dirt riding. It's kind of fun exploring the town I live in looking for dirt.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, I’m glad I’m not the only one. I feel like such a hooligan terrorizing my neighborhood LOL

And for the record, I can’t ride 10 minutes down the road on any of my sportbikes and have this much fun, there is just no where for me to go that close to home to ride any good kind of roads in flat Chicago land, but I can ride 5 blocks down to the railroad track and ride around there for an hour and have a blast.