Sunday, March 26, 2006

Day Ride: Sycamore, IL

Considering that just two days it had snowed, I was ecstatic to be able to ride today. My ride was just a short one, 100 miles total. I left in the early afternoon heading West, temperatures remained between 43 and 48 degrees, no wind, no clouds. The sun felt warm but not warm enough, I had the heated grips and the Widder electric vest on the whole ride. I noticed the trees were starting to bud, a definite sign that Spring is finally here.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I go though Saint Charles all the time but I never stop, since today was such a beautiful day, I decided to take a picture next to the Fox River

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ducks on Fox River

Image hosting by Photobucket

Some old building in Sycamore

Image hosting by Photobucket

A duc in the cornfields

No comments: