Friday, January 04, 2008

Barber Motorcycle Museum - more bikes

I have a lot more pictures left, so this is the continuation of the visit to the Barber Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham, AL last week. There are way too many bikes there to be able to fit all my favorites in to one post.



Military motorcycles



Morbidelli






Ducati 916






Ducati 1098



Aprilia 250RS & Bimota




Ghezzi-Brian







Parilla





Board Track Racing motorcycles



Harley-Davidson



The Flying Merkel





Ducati 916 Senna and Triumph Daytona 600



Britten


2 comments:

James Perrin said...

These are really great photos. I've visited the museum several times, but I have never been able to take photos like this. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Anna said...

Jim,

Thanks for the compliment. I have to admit, they did come out pretty good considering I was shooting indoors without flash. The lighting at the museum is awesome and my new Digital SLR (Nikon D40) is a pretty good camera.

I’m glad I finally got a D-SLR, or should I say, I’m glad they finally made one that is small and light and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg LOL.

BTW, I like your blog georgiamotorcycletouring.com and thanks for mentioning me and my site on your blog.

Anna