Saturday, January 14, 2006

Project: Electrify [part 1]

A few days ago I ordered some parts from two different places and yesterday they all came in. So next week project electrify starts.


From DerbyCycles.com:

Powerlet Tank Bag Powermate Kit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powerlet SAE-PL Cigar Y Cable

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powerlet Basic Plug

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From Cell-Phones1.com:

Bendable Splitter Jack Adaptor

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

OORANOS said...

Have a good time

Naked Rider said...

Hey Thank you vivid for doing such a detailed post. I was wanting to do this as well to my tank bag. Nice blog as well as web site you have going. Lot's of hard work, I know. I also blog with blogger. Havent updated much latley though. I will be getting better at it soon. Have a good day! Jeff n8ked_rider@yhoo.com