Monday, November 21, 2005

November ST.N dinner

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Since Bluepoof bluepoof.com was in the Midwest again, another dinner was organized for the ST.N group at the Tsukasa of Tokyo. There was a big showing this time, three tables full of hungry and thirsty sport-tourers. Four brave souls even rode out there, I think it was in the low to mid 30’s that night.

The food was awesome, the company even better. Last time I was there I had the garlic shrimp, so this time I tired the sesame scallops. I think next time I’ll have the try the teriyaki chicken, I had a piece and it was yummy. This may be the best fried rice I’ve ever had.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After stuffing ourselves with great food and also getting our fill of sport-touring stories, it was time to go home. Again, we closed the place down.

No comments: