Sunday, December 11, 2005

My new vivid hair

I’m not in to shopping for clothes but once a year I’m forced to buy a dress for the company x-mas party, this year was no exception. I’m cheap when it comes to clothes that I might never wear again, so I was ecstatic when I found a dress originally priced $268 discounted to $39.99 – yes, $39.99 for a freaking elegant dress. Not only was it a nice dress, but it was also in one of my favorite colors, burgundy and it fit me just perfect.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But something wasn’t right. My hair needed updating, I hadn’t had a trim in almost two months. I’m also not one of those chicks that hangs out at the salon. I actually hate to have my hair colored and cut, it usually takes forever and costs way too much, but it has to be done. I decided to go a bit wild this time and wanted for my hair to match my dress. The colors, three of them: blond chunky highlights, red-burgundy low lights and over all dark warm brown color.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Four hours later the hair was done and I really like it. So I guess I have a new look.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Anna said...

Rick.. thanks, Vanson or Marsee is my standard dress, I don't like to get dressed up... I rather ride my bike ..he he.. and wear leather all day.

After the party a bunch of us went to Dave & Busters, we shot pool until they closed. Shooting pool while all dressed up is weaird. My friends took the pictures of me, the last one I made artsy with photoshop, you know using effects.

Anonymous said...

well i love the color of your hair i want to do mine simalar i just dunno if will look right but u look great!

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but I was searching for picture of high lights and a picture of your hair came up and it is GORGEOUS! How much did it cost?

colleenlally89@yahoo.com

Anna said...

Colleen,

I paid too much, about $150 + tip. That was the first and last time I've ever had three colors done like that, I had no idea it would be so much. It was very pretty but I rather spend the money on my motorcycles LOL.