Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bike Night 8/16

I arrived at bike night a bit late on the 900SS. All my sport-touring buddies arrived a few minutes after I got there, it was a good time seeing everyone at bike night, some of them I haven‘t seen in months. There were a lot of people there tonight since the weather has been just amazing lately, sunny and low 80’s every single day for the last two weeks or so.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ducati ST girls

Wished I had taken some pictures of the bikes tonight but I was too busy gabbing, I did take this one picture of stunting bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There is an animal on that seat

Then at 10PM our group was approached (must have been all the Ducatis around us) by a guy selling his gorgeous 2001 red 748 for mere $6.5K. If I only had the space and the money, what a sweet bike.

No comments: