Sunday, August 13, 2006

Planning a big ride

Last night Sandy and I got together to figure out some details on our ride. Of course when planning a ride it helps to have wine, cheese, bread and some BBQed chicken and asparagus. Food for thought as they say.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With planning come many modifications and some maintenance. When I got to Sandy’s house she just finished installing a radar detector and PIAA lights on her ST4s with the help of our friend Chris.

Today I started getting the ST3 ready for the big ride. How does the chain get so dirty? I think that's just chain lube and dirt, that's what happens when you lube on the go, pretty nasty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After

The bike also got a wash and I ordered the new tires.

1 comment:

Kent L Johnson said...

Just took a tour around. God the food looks good.