Friday, August 11, 2006

Handy stands

My friend Rick raves about the Handy stands, so I got a set from Handy Industries in Iowa. $89 for both the front and back stands, that’s a pretty good deal.

The Pitt Bull back stand that I have for the 954RR use pins, I needed a stand with pads for the 900SS.

I got the universal stand package, it works on the 900SS and ST3.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Handy stand and the 900SS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Handy stand and the ST3

1 comment:

Becca said...

I bought a set of Handy Stands a few years ago. Great price for a pretty good product!

I continue to recommend them for anyone who needs a set of stands without breaking the bank. Mine have paid for themselves many times over on ease of wheel removal and general maintenance.